PE5208 -20A/16A 8-Outlet 1U Metered eco PDU
- Bank level power metering and monitoring
- Environment Monitoring : support external temperature/temperature & humidity sensors for rack temperature and humidity monitoring
- Current, voltage, power, power dissipation, temperature, and humidity metering and threshold level setting
- Support TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, DHCP, SMTP, NTP, DNS, Auto Sense, Ping, Telnet, and SNMP V1,V2&V3
- Mô tả
- Đánh giá (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
• 1U 8-Outlet eco PDU
• Bank level metering
ATEN has developed a new generation of green energy power distribution units (PDUs) to effectively increase the efficiency of data center power usage. The PE5208 eco PDUs are intelligent PDUs that contain 8 AC outlets and are available in various IEC or NEMA socket configurations. They provide secure, centralized, intelligent, power management of data center IT equipment (servers, storage systems, KVM switches, network devices, serial data devices, etc.), as well as the ability to monitor the center’s health environment via sensors*.
eco PDU supports any 3rd party v3 SNMP Manager Software and eco Sensors (Energy Management Software). eco Sensors provides you with an easy method for managing multiple devices, offering an intuitive and user friendly Graphical User Interface that allows you to configure a PDU device and monitor power status of the equipment connected to it. With eco Sensors, the Sensor-enabled eco PDU also offers comprehensive power analysis reports which can separate by departments and locations, providing precise measurements of current, voltage, power and watt-hour in a real-time display.
With its advanced security features and ease of operation, the eco PDU is the most convenient, most reliable, and most cost effective way to remotely manage power access for multiple computer installations and allocate power resources in the most efficient way possible.
* Sensors are optional accessories. A sensor-enabled installation is required to generate a more complete energy-efficient data and chart. Higher sensor installation density is helpful to generate more accurate data.
- 1x PE5208 eco PDU
- 1x Mounting Kit
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x CD-ROM (Manual, eco Sensors Software)
- 1x User Instructions
- Vendor: kimlong
- No ratings found yet!